Recently accepted paper in J Sex Med
Delay of ejaculation induced by SB-277011, a selective dopamine D3 receptor antagonist, in the rat.
Clément P, Pozzato C, Heidbreder C, Alexandre L, Giuliano F, Melotto S.
J Sex Med. 2009 Apr;6(4):980-8.
Recently accepted paper in BJU Int
Lower urinary tract symptoms and sexual health: the role of gender, lifestyle and medical comorbidities.
Rosen RC, Link CL, O'Leary MP, Giuliano F, Aiyer LP, Mollon P.
BJU Int. 2009 Apr;103 Suppl 3:42-7
Recently accepted paper in Eur Urol
Dapoxetine for the Treatment of Premature Ejaculation: Results from a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Trial in 22 Countries
Buvat J, Tesfaye F, Rothman M, Rivas DA, Giuliano F.
Eur Urol. 2009 Apr; 55(4):957-67
Best presentation at ESSM-ISSM
Pelvipharm has received an award on the “Best presentation on FSD (preclinical)” at the Joint meeting of the European and International Societies for Sexual Medecine in Brussels, Belgium (10 december 2008).
ESSM Award of Excellence
Delphine Behr-Roussel from Pelvipharm has received the ESSM Award of Excellence during the joint meeting of the European and International Societies for Sexual Medecine in Brussels, Belgium (8 december 2008).
Presentations at the ESSM-ISSM 2008
Aren Borgdorff from Pelvipharm delivered the ESSM Grant Lecture on "Investigation of the functional and pharmacological properties of the spinal generator of ejaculation".
- Pelvipharm also presented 4 oral communications:
- "Neuroanatomical distribution of the melanocortin-4 receptors in male and female rodent central nervous system"
- "Immunohistochemical characterization of the rodent brain neurons involved in the efferent control of the clitoris and the vagina"
- "Alteration of the spinal command of ejaculation in rapid ejaculating rats"
- "Prevalence of male sexual dysfunction among men consulting urologists : findings of a national survey"