Recently accepted paper in Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy
Neuroanatomical distribution of the melanocortin-4 receptors in male and female rodent brain.
Gelez H, Poirier S, Facchinetti P, Allers K, Wayman C, Bernabé J, Alexandre L, Giuliano F.
Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy, 2010 sep, Vol 40, pages 310-324.
Recently accepted paper in BJU Int
Effects of potassium channel modulators on myogenic spontaneous phasic contractile activity in human detrusor from neurogenic patients.
Oger S, Behr-Roussel D, Gorny D, Bernabé J, Comperat E, Chartier-Kastler E, Denys P, Giuliano F.
BJU Int - Epub 2010, Vol 108, Issue 4, p:604-611
Future presentations at the ESSM 2010
Pelvipharm at the ESSM (European Society for Sexual Medicine) in Malaga, Spain, 14–17 November, 2010.
• François Giuliano will give a lecture on "Treatment options for premature ejaculation -The new kids on the block".
• François Giuliano will participate at a round table on “How to approach sexual dysfunction in 2010 – sharing the experience of different European countries”.
• Hélène Gelez will give a lecture on "Preclinical issues involved in the female orgasm".
Furthemore, Pelvipharm will present a poster :
- "A new experimental rat model of erectile dysfunction and lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostate hyperplasia : The testosterone-supplemented spontaneously hypertensive rat"
Please come and see us, we will be happy to discuss with you.
Bio-Europe in Munich, November 2010
Pelvipharm will be represented by Delphine Behr-Roussel at the next Bio-Europe meeting in Munich, November 15-17 2010. We warmly invite you to take this opportunity to learn more about our services.
If you’d like to set up a specific meeting at any time throughout the conference, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Recently accepted paper in Eur Urol
Nitric oxide/Cyclic guanosine monophosphate signalling mediates an inhibitory action on sensory pathways of the micturition reflex in the rat.
Caremel R, Oger-Roussel S, Behr-Roussel D, Grise P, Giuliano FA.
Eur Urol - 2010 Oct, 58(4):616-25.
Future presentations at the 14th World Meeting of the ISSM
Pelvipharm at the 14th World Meeting of the International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM) in Seoul, South Korea, 26 - 30 September 2010.
Pelvipharm will present 3 abstracts :
- 3 podium presentations:
"Direct connections between the brain and the area of the spinal generator for ejaculation: a neuroanatomical tracing study in the rat"
François Giuliano will give a master lecture :
- "Ejaculatory physiology: Recent update"
Please come and see us, we will be happy to discuss our results with you and potential applications for you.