Recently accepted paper in J Sex Med
Flibanserin treatment increases appetitive sexual motivation in the female rat.
Gelez H, Greggain-Mohr J, Pfaus JG, Allers K, Giuliano F.
J Sex Med. 2013 May; 10(5):1231-9
Future presentations at the ESSM 2012
Pelvipharm at the ESSM (European Society for Sexual Medicine) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 6-8 December, 2012.
- Delphine Behr-Roussel will receive the ESSM Grant on "Low-Intensity extracorporeal shock waves for ED : How does it work and what is the risk/benefit ratio ?"
- François Giuliano will participate at a round table on “How may SSRIs eventually affect sexual behavior, sexual function and sexual dysfunction?” and give a lecture on "Serotonin and sexual function : from bench to clinic."
Pelvipharm will present two abstracts :
- Efficacy of a new intravaginal gel, containing purified bovine colostrum, in ovariectomized rats with vaginal atrophy.
This abstract has received an award on the “Best presentation on FSD preclinical” (HP-05-006) at the meeting of the European Society for Sexual Medecine in Amsterdam, The Nederlands, (8 december 2012).
Recently accepted review in Eur Urol
The Mechanism of Action of Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors in the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Related to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Giuliano F., Ücker S., Maggi M., Birder L., Kissel J., Viktrup L
Recently published paper in J Sex Med
Effect of Dapoxetine on Ejaculatory Performance and Related Brain Neuronal Activity in Rapid Ejaculator Rats.
Clément P, Laurin M, Compagnie S, Facchinetti P, Bernabé J, Alexandre L, Giuliano F.
J Sex Med. 2012 Oct;9(10):2562-73
Recently published review in Pharmacological Reviews
Pharmacology for the Treatment of Premature Ejaculation.
Giuliano F, Clèment P.
Pharmacol Rev. 2012 Jul;64(3):621-44.
Recently published paper in BJU International
A new experimental rat model of erectile dysfunction and lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia: the testosterone-supplemented spontaneously hypertensive rat.
Oudot A, Oger S, Behr-Roussel D, Caisey S, Bernabé J, Alexandre L, Giuliano F.
BJU Int. 2012 Nov;110(9):1352-8.
Future presentation at the AUA 2012
AUA (American Urological Association) in Atlanta, GA, USA, 19 -23 may 2012.
François Giuliano will present 1 poster:
"Effects of Tadalafil or Tamsulosin on Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Suggestive of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and on Erectile Dysfunction: Results from an International, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial"
M. Oelke, F. Giuliano, V. Mirone, D. Cox, L. Viktrup.
be represented by Delphine Behr-Roussel at the AUA annual
We warmly invite you to take this opportunity to learn more about our services.
If you’d like to set up a specific meeting at any time throughout the congress, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss our results with you and potential applications for you.
Recently published paper in Archives of Sexual Behavior
Who, What, Where, When (and Maybe Even Why)? How the Experience of Sexual Reward Connects Sexual Desire,Preference, and Performance
Pfaus JG, Kippin T, Coria-Avila G, Gelez H, Afonso V, Ismail N, Parada M.
Arch Sex Behav. 2012 Feb;41(1):31-62.
Recently published paper in European Urology
Minimal Effective Dose of Dysport and Botox in a Rat Model of Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity.
Behr-Roussel D, Oger S, Pignol B, Pham E, Le Maux A, Chabrier PE, Caisey S, Compagnie S, Picaut P, Bernabé J, Alexandre L, Giuliano F, Denys P.
Eur Urol. 2012 May;61(5):1054-61.
Bio-Europe Spring in Amsterdam, March 2012
Pelvipharm will be represented by Delphine Behr-Roussel at the next BIO-Europe Spring meeting in Amsterdam, March 19-21 2012. We warmly invite you to take this opportunity to learn more about our services.
If you’d like to set up a specific meeting at any time throughout the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Future presentations at the EAU 2012
Pelvipharm at the EAU (European Association of Urology) in Paris, France, 24 - 28 February 2012.
Pelvipharm will present 3 posters:
- "Minimal effective dose (MED) of onabotulinumtoxinA (onaBoNT-A) and abobotulinumtoxinA (aboBoNT-A) in a rat model of neurogenic detrusor overactivity (NDO)"
D. Behr-Roussel, S. Oger, B. Pignol, E. Pham, A. Le Maux, P.E. Chabrier, P. Picaut, S. Caisey, S. Compagnie, F. Giuliano, P. Denys.
- "Evidence for a functional role of connexin 43 and 45 in human neurogenic detrusor overactivity"
V. Phe, D. Behr-Roussel, S. Oger, E. Chartier-Kastler, T. Ghoneim, T. Lebret, G. Karsenty, E. Comperat, P. Camparo, P. Validire, F. Giuliano.
- "Spontaneous contractile activity of human neurogenic bladder strips: Can we predict a correlation with between clinical factors, urodynamics and histological features?"
V. Phe, S. Oger, D. Behr-Roussel, P. Denys, E. Comperat, F. Giuliano, E. Chartier-Kastler.
François Giuliano will present 1 poster:
- "Effects of tadalafil (TAD) or tamsulosin (TAM) on erectile function in men with lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of benign prostatic hyperplasia (LUTS/BPH): Results from a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo (PLA)-controlled 12-week study"
F. Giuliano; M. Oelke; V. Mirone; S. Watts; D. Cox; L. Viktrup
Delphine Behr-Roussel will chair the session 40 : "Sexual dysfunction: Basic research"
Please come and see us, we will be happy to discuss our results with you and potential applications for you.
Season's Greetings from the team at PELVIPHARM
We wish for you the very best for the new year, and extend our sincerest gratitude for your interest in our preclinical services.