Recently accepted paper in J Sex Med
Role of the neurokinin-1 receptors in ejaculation in anesthetized rats.
Clement P, Peeters M, Bernabe J, Laurin M, Alexandre L, Giuliano F.
J Sex Med. 2009 Jan;6(1):126-34.
Presentations at the AUA 2008
Pelvipharm at the AUA (American Urological Association) in Orlando, USA, 17–22 may2008.
Pelvipharm presented 11 abstracts :
- 2 oral communications :
- "Benefit of a combination of alfuzosin and tadalafil on norepinephrine-induced relaxation of pre-contracted human detrusor smooth muscle" selected for the BPH Highlights session and
- "PDE5 gene expression and relaxant effects of vardenafil in male and female human and rat detrusor muscle" selected for the LUTS/BPH Take Home message session
- 9 Posters :
- "Signaling pathways involved in sildenafil-induced relaxation of human detrusor"
- "KATP but not BKCa channels are involved in the regulation of myogenic spontaneous phasic contractile activity in human detrusor from neurogenic patients"
- "Effects of antibiotic therapy on the appearance of the abnormal micturition reflex after spinal cord injury in rats"
- "Ejaculation elicited by microstimulation of lumbar spinothalamic neurons"
- "Neuroregeneration guidance and erectile function recovery with a guide filled in triiodothyronine on a rat model of cavernous nerve injury"
- "Brain oxytocin receptor blockade inhibits pharmacologically-induced sexual responses in anaesthetised male rats"
- "A selective neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist modulates pharmacologically-induced ejaculation in anaesthetised male rats"
- "Improvement in Sexual Satisfaction of Female Partners of Men With Premature Ejaculation (PE) Treated With Dapoxetine (DPX)”; “Additive relaxant effect of a combination of alfuzosin and tadalafil on human prostate"